Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Survey Says May 1, 2006

This is just a little survey of me that someone on my scrapping group started so I copied and pasted my answers here as well.
And the Survey says
1. FIRST NAME: Vicky

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes my middle name is the same as my mother's after Great Great Grandma
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? this morning ( I stepped on a nail)
4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? OM Honey Ham
5. KIDS ? Nope
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course I would! and after a few more years of shrinking I'm told I'll be my own best friend!!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, off and on since High School...
8. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Never, Ever Nope Not at All.....LOL
9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I was ready to then my brother went B4 me
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops...milk on the side but I can't have them anymore
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES? only my witch boots, I can't get them off if I don't
13. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF STRONG? No, people tell me that they think I am. It's not that I'm strong, I just never gave myself the option of running out on my own life
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben & Jerry's Karmel Sutra, Cherry Garcia or Fish Food are all a toss up
15. SHOE SIZE? 5 EEE
16. RED OR PINK? pink, Pink, PInk, PINk, PINK!!
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? my pig eyes.....long blonde lashes that have to have mascara on them to even be seen
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Husband, My Lover, My Handy Man and the guy who could get his own Damn glass of water....venting a little bit
19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yep
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? grey sweats, bare feet
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? a banana
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Clock Radio just came on in the other room
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? PINK
24. FAVORITE SMELL? Lavanda Roses....they are light purple but smell like Lemons
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Lil Sis
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Lemonade
29. FAVORITE SPORT ? Figure Skating...can't do it but love to watch it
30. HAIR COLOR? Strawberry Blonde (natural) Lt Auburn (with help)
31. EYE COLOR? Grey
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Disaster Movies...Airport, Dante's Peak,Towering Inferno, Backdraft,Armegeddon, Earthquake and mutant animals on the Rampage....Jaws, Night of the Lepus, Anaconda, Orca, the Beast, Rattler, Tremors
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Phantom of the Opera
36. COLOR SHIRT YOU ARE WEARING? White Old Man V-necked Tee
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pumpkin Pie with French Vanilla Ice Cream
40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? someone who has alot of time
41. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? someone who already took the survey
42. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark
43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell logo
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Crossing Jordan, Strong Medicine, CSI: Miami, Law & Order:Criminal Intent....I was a total Couch Potato
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Ocean, Rain
46. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? Beatles
47. FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? NYC
48. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Floral Design
50. WHY DID YOU ANSWER THE SURVEY OF YOURSELF? I didn't want to get the Frog out of bed yet and I really didn't want to start any cleaning! LOL

No comments: