Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Little Hog Heaven May 5, 2006


I'm almost off to go to Little Hog Heaven....otherwise known as the Scrapbook USA Expo in Sandy. I plan on being there all day long. I signed up for some classes and I'm taking Chloe Azalea Remembear with me. She will most likely have to stay in the car for a while but I'm sure she won't mind.
The photo above is from the Expo last fall they say something like 12,000 women will be there throughout the 2 days. I'm just going for one.
The Frog on the other hand does mind...terribly. He feels so neglected... NOT!!! I've got someone bringing him lunch, the neighbour girl coming to give him dinner. The Pizza is ordered so she can bring her little sister and brother with her and I don't have to feed him Pizza all week...plus they are going to weed the flower beds all for $20.00 and a candy bar each.
I'm going to enjoy myself. I even have a little bit to spend from last weeks wedding. If it gets too crowded or something I can always go over to the Mayan and watch the cliff divers or over to the mall and spend my Lane Byrant Gift card. Who needs Prozac when you've got shopping to do..Right! Right!

No comments: