Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Playing CatchUp

So to catch you up I've moved my posts from the first of the month til today from my other blog. This move should allow you to read, post comments and such without having to join and remember any passwords to see the blog itself.
Took a bit of a break there to get the Frog up and out of bed, Breakfast and such. The Gun Club is going full blast down the street today and echoing off the hill....poor, poor little Bambi's. but otherwise it's just a sunny windy day to attend another wedding. One last night and another today Yes for those of you wondering it's Bridezilla's.
On a Brighter note I plan on whipping in and out of my favourite new store on the way home from the wedding. Woo Hoo! have a $50 Gift Card there I haven't even used yet!

No comments: