Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Free At Last



Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!
Can you tell the wedding is over?
I didn't quite make it in time for the wedding itself but I was early for the reception. So much food, something you don't see at to many Utah weddings. Didn't I do a good job on her flowers? Can you tell they are silk? The Frog stayed home, much too hot out for him, it hit the 90's, but he got a chocolate eclair that I brought home for him so he could feel the love. It was a pretty good day for him even with the heat.
Earlier in the afternoon I went to my friend J's new house for a Say It show (wall word transfers). She made Chocolate Chip cookies and Brownies with the mint icing and gave me a big plate when I left to take home to him. I had a fun time picking out a couple of quotes for the Studio, plus she found one already made up that was so ME! I had to get it. Don't you just love instant gratification?
In a Giggles hot pink font it reads " Sparkles, Dress up, Anything Pink, I want to grow to be a Princess, I think?" I also got one for over the door to the Studio that reads " No one gets in to see the Wizard, not no one, not no how... " L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz
I still want to get one like Middle Sis's Christmas from Big Little Brother. It said " Well behaved women seldom make history" in the girls are weird font.
On the way home from the wedding I saw this little guy, practically in the back yard, he had a friend too, nice to know that the gun club and all the building going on isn't scaring them all away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just seeing how this works, not much of a computer person. So glad your done with Bridezilla, I can't tell from the picture that the flowers are silk. They look gorgeous to me! Went to Anna's wedding yesterday. They had a beautiful evening despite the rain that morning and wind in the afternoon. Mark was very nice and they had lots of good food! Was nice to talk to you yesterday and I did give Anna your message. Was nice to read all your blogs (what is a blog anyway?) Well time to get the girls up and going so we can make it to church on time. Love Ya!