Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pokes, Prods & Other Icky Ouches May 2, 2006

Yesterday I stepped on an nail. It was actually quite little, but it went in about 3/4 of an inch. I was a total wuss, I'll admitt it...... I cried my little eyes out. It HURT! i washed it out with hydrogen Preoxide and it bubbled alot & stung but that was it. Unfortunately the longer in the day I went the more painful it got, so I went and got it looked at & Tetnaus shot. Can you say OUCH! It hurt worse than the nail! I know I've gotten one since we moved in but I also know it's been at least 7 years ago if not 8 or 9 so it was time.
Also yesterday at about the same time of day my little niece Emma fell trying to wave bye to Daddy and gashed open her leg and had to have 8 stitches! My Poor Sis had to load the whole Wild Bunch (DayCare kids) into the car and take them to the ER with her! Emma and I talked about our "Owies and Shots" together today.
The Frog had to get looked at again this morning and have a procedure done so needless to say I'm truly fed up with Dr's and hospitals. I totally drugged him up he was sooo tired when we got home at about 2:30. Welcome to my world....
On a high note this Friday I get my Me Day...I'm so excited... a whole day of scrapbooking and I even signed up for a couple of classes. Thinking that if I'm busy I won't spend...Yeah Right!! last time cost me almost $200.00. this time I have a plan I have all my credit cards locked up, all the bills get paid tommorrow and I have last weeks wedding check waiting to be cashed which is all profit since her deposit covered all my costs and just waiting to be spent. Woo Hoo!! Who needs Prozac when there's shopping to do?
Then 2 more weeks and Bridezilla will be outa my hair!!! I can concentrate on other more fun things! not sure yet what they are but they WILL BE FUN!!

No comments: