Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, May 29, 2006

Second Helping

My big Little Brother B is going to be a Guy Friend! I was telling him all about my adventures at MGFK on Saturday. They have a new location nearby his home so he is going to give it a whirl too! I hope he likes it. I worry about him alot, he doesn't like to cook much, so sometimes he doesn't eat very healthy. I'm hoping this will get us both out of the Fast Food rut we've fallen into. He opted for the pick up package which is a little bit more per serving. I guess he has no desire to be a Star and create everythiing himself like I did. LOL

I'll have to point out to him that he can just call ahead and change to a couple of full sized meals to take with him when he heads to Lake Powell on the houseboat this summer. The rest of the family won't know what hit them.... last year he paid S to make up Enchiladas for everyone B4 they went when it was his day to do dinner. What will happen when he shows up with something called Newfangled No-Fuss Chicken Cordon Bleu or home on the Range Beef Skewers?

No comments: