Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Missionay Pages

The doorbell just rang and there was the postman with a package for us! Inside were all the wonderful efforts of everyone involved in the SIU Missionary Page Kit Swap.
I've spent the last few minutes trying to calm the Frog down because he was so excited! He was like hurry and finish that laundry and get down to the Scraproom! He's been waiting for years to have me finish his Mission Scrapbook.
It's been hard because it's been so long he's forgotten things and he really can't see well enough to tell me who is in the good pics, let alone any of the bad ones so I've had to read his mission journals to get an idea of the who, what, where. These will allow me to just use the best of the best and finish things up for him. He's got a general category for all the important things like the MTC, companions, Homecoming, Hump Day and everything else. All I have to do is slap the pictures on.

The best part is that we just recieved word Saturday that one of his companions will be coming thru this summer and will be stopping to visit a bit and look for some job opportunities. So what S can't tell me perhaps his old comp can! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

janalee said...

LOL, so nice that he's excited about scrapbooking supplies for YOU! And nice that you're willing to put time and effort into his mission scrapbook. My dh has exactly 2 pics from his mission. Both at the MTC. But he's always been more the "do" than "observe" kind of guy.
Have fun with this!