Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, May 22, 2006

Contemplating

So we just got done with the CSI: Miami season finale. It was rather disappointing to think I hurried out and picked up prescriptions for the Frog & I B4 the pharmacy closed, breaking the speed limit to get hom in time to see it and then still missed the opening scenes, but they wrapped upa few things and I liked the ending where H tells Eric we're going to Brazill.
Still Desperate Housewives last night was so much better! Crazy lady with a kid to mess with Lynette's head. Freako weird guy bringing Bree flowers after escapeing from the Mental Hospital. Cute black guy turns out to be the real murderer who blamed his brother. Poor Susan sitting there waiting for Mike. Gabby kicking out Carlos, but practically holding the maid hostage.
Andy Griffith had life so much simpler. Can you tell I caught some of the Nick Marathon yesterday?.....I really need to get a life.

No comments: