Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Emil's 1st Christmas








TD and Tara called and they made it home just fine yesterday even with the wind blowing snow all over the freeway in spots. I'm glad he calls to tell me they are safely home. It's the Big Sister in me. I guess still gotta look out for the Little ones. LOL


Here are pics of Emil. Can I just say that he is like the most happy baby ever? He only fussed a bit once in the whole time they were here and only cheesed it once too. He is quite the mimic and tries to make the same sounds you do. He has his 2 bottom teeth and bit both my nose and my chin so I'll most likely end up with his bit of a cold from all the baby slobber that got in my nostrils.

He of course got all the really good presents. Daddy/Grandpa built him the litttle rocking chair it all slides together so they were able to pack it flat to get it home. He spent most of Christmas morning on Unky Blane's lap and they got to be enormously good friends, Blane being an expert at unwrapping gifts passed on all his knowledge to Emil. Most important being of course that if you can't tear into it with your hands use your teeth and slobber on it.

No comments: