Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas is Coming





Last year the Frog listened to the Sounds of the Season channel on the TV everyday from the time he came home til he left. It was on literally 24/7. this year I can't even bear to turn it on. Driving round in the car is different, doesn't bother me but turning on the digi music channel does weird ain't it?
I put up his Angel tree in the living room this year. His Santa pushing the Teddy in the wheelchair has moved from the bedroom out to the shelves with the others; it will come back after Christmas is over.
The Trio trees are decked out in the family room with about 1/2 their usual 12 days ornament finery andin the LR most of the Santas are on display. Since I didn't put anything away last year it took me a bit to find some things this year. By the time I figured out where the big tree was I was tired of going up and down the stairs.
Chloe is dressed in her red Christmas dress and looking cute. There was a new Peanuts Christmas show on tonite about Lucy and Linus's little brother Rerun. Wasn't quite the same but it was cute.
I've gone to the Festival of Trees and Temple Square to see the lights and put me in the mood. I've even made fudge.
So I guess I'm ready.

No comments: