Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Ho Ho!

Christmas without the Frog went very well.We got up ate some breakfast played with Emil and then Blane came and we opened gifts. I've decided that opening presents with Babies is really fun. They are soo very entertaining! At least Emil is. Blane and I taught him a new trick. We got him bouncing around, laughing and shaking his whole little body whenever we'd ask " Are you excited?" We both agreed he's even better than a puppy and Blane would know since he has 2 dog's that still haven't got sense enough not to pittle everytime someone comes to visit. It's not their lickers that they can't hold it's their bladder. But I digress...

The Crookston Family party was last Sautrday night. Both Quilts were done and ready but I was stumped as to what to do for my other mother. Finally I hit on a great idea and was sure no one would copy me. Season tickets to the Empress Theatre that's nine times to get out of the house and enjoy ourselves....Lots of good shows too. What the actors lack in execution they more than make up for in enthusiasum.

After the party I headed over to the store to get my meds and saw that the cemetery had luminerie's all lit up all over. It was so beautiful. I took alot of photos and called over to the house to let the others know how pretty it looked. when I got home TD & Tara were here with Baby Emil. Woo HOo!

1 comment:

janalee said...

:)thought about you during Christmas- we drove right past Magna on our way to my in-laws last week and I waved.