Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Quilts



Haven't photgraphed them just yet but I have the Christmas Quilts done!! Woo Hoo! Of course they wouldn't have gotten finished at all except for Mom and Teresa who came by last night and worked on the king sized one. Now that there is furniture in the sCrap room that size really DOES NOT FIT! the grren one is so Kevin I really hope that he likes it. After all I bought the fabric 2 years ago thinking I had his name for Christmas 2006.


Not.


Then of course there were things a bit more important last year than doing a quilt. The closer I get to that one year mark the more I realize just how very special last December actually was.


The other night I even wrote my Letter to Santa thanking him for his gifts last year. I'm putting this photo from Christmas Day 2006 on the layout. The baby is Benjamin Hone. He and mom Cami came over to get away from all the hullabaloo at Aunt Carla's that day and we had a lovely visit. Here is another fun pic of him in Santa's sleigh

We had so many choice experiences and were blessed in so many ways that looking back I find it really incredible how very much we are loved.

1 comment:

janalee said...

*tears* thanks for sharing :)