Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, December 21, 2007

Babies & Little Guys

What is it about babies that make them so very much fun? I was looking at this photo of Ben with the Frog that I posted the other day and I can't believe how very much he has grown in just a little while. Here is a photo of him taken about a month after his 1st birthday! Not very baby-ee is it? When I wasn't looking he turned into a little boy!





Then there is Blake, Chase and Alyssa. Blake just had his first birthday a couple of days ago, in this photo he is still only about 7 months old but when I looked at him yesterday he got all growed up too! Last year at his time he was in the NICU.





Look at Chase.....Isn't that a great name for him? In this shot he looks just like he is ready to shout One! Two! Three! Goooo!!! and off he'd run liike a flash! His name really fits him.



How cute is Alyssa? Folding her arms like she has to be quiet to take a picture. She's a bit older than Sarina but only by a few months.





Sarina looks so grown up here you'd hardly believe she's only 3.

Pretty soon I'll get to meet Emil for the first time. He's looked like a little boy right from the first because of all his hair. I got to hear him eat the phone the other day...you can bet I'm taking lots of pics of him!

Which reminds me of my great-nephews Carter and Aiden to be fair I've got to post pics of them too!


No comments: