Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Thru the First

I'm finally past "the first" of everything without the Frog. I did pretty good until New Year's Eve when Daddy called then I had a little pity party going on. Didn't help that I didn't feel good but things got better. I even went out and got Chips Dip and soda to go along with my midnight movie on the DVD.
New Year's Day I went online looking and found a Bread Machine that I wanted. Then I found out that if I hurried I get it on sale so off I went to Utah county and Riverwoods Williams Sonoma. Score!! Cusinart Convection BreadMaker with settings for Gluten Free!! Thanks to my other Mother I got it and a new rug for the family room to match the one in the dining room. Merry Christmas from Lila! Then I went to Archiver's and spent my birthday GC from Caralee. Found out she loves me $20 more than I loved her on her birthday LOL. It all evens out in the end though. Then it was a quick stop at BLB Blane's before heading home to be sick the entire rest of the week. UGH!!

No comments: