Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Stoplight Stalker

I am a Stoplight Stalker!!
Running about the other day I saw a window decal for Scentsy candles on the car in front of me at the light. I'd gotten a warmer and some scents from my friend but the warmer thingy broke and I still had a ton of scents. So since her # was on the decal and I now have a cell I called the gal then and there. Said I'm following you and do you have a current flyer. We pulled off Bangerter at the next exit and I got a catalogue and she got an order. LOL
I'm so weird... but my new friend Beth likes me! and soon the house won't smell like house-a-toe-sis or burned bread. I didn't really burn the bread but the raisins in it got a bit dark if they were close to the crust on the first loaf.

No comments: