Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, December 18, 2006

Hic-Ups and Slip Ups

My Frog had the Hic-ups off and on again all day today. He is the only person I know to make a ribbett sound. He gets them really bad after his Solumedrol treatments every month. I'm wondering if it's the antibiotic he's on that's giving them to him now. For the first night since I brought him home he hasn't run a high fever so I'm hoping that we'll both get some much needed sleep tonite.
Our Hospice nurse Jenna came out today and changed his catherter. It had gotten blocked and was causing him a bit of discomfort because I couldn't get it irrigated to clear it. It was already on the schedule to be changed today but I'd forgotten. Little Bitty Miracles occurring every day.
Craig stopped by after he got off work and de-iced the front steps and filled the watersoftener too. I hadn't realized it had gotten packed down and so slick there.
I'm being watched out for I know.

No comments: