Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Squishy Squeezes


First go here and watch it all the way thru



Now let me confess... I am a Hugger. If I lived in Europe I'd so be into the kiss, kiss on both cheeks...people tend to frown greatly on that here in Utah. Unless of course they are related to you in some way. I come from a long line of hugggers.

One of the reasons I married the Frog is because he was a great hugger. Not one of these wimpy @$$ arms barely around you either, but stuck from the knee up Bear Hugs! He was great at it!! It hurts my heart that he can't hug me any longer.

Luckily I have other sources for my quota of Hugs. My little brothers are great at Hugs. Big Little Brother always gives Hello and Goodbye Hugs. Full on Great Big Squishy Squeezes!

Middle Little Brother gives great phone.........Hugs, he makes huggy noises and asks if he's hurting me......If I was lots skinnier we'd most likely do the run hard jump and swing round hugs when we get together in real life. He's very good at hugs. Baby Brother gives "crack my back" hugs he is so tall he lifts me off my feet. Of course I think it's the weight of my fat @$$ that makes my back crack.

I adore little kid hugs, especially E's. They tend to always come with sloppy wet kisses. So do puppy hugs.... only they lick your face and don't smell as nice.

I have friends that do good hugs, cousins that are good huggers and a neighbour who gave fabulous hugs......if we weren't already married to great people, I wasn't always so fluffy and he wasn't always holding a beer........ hummmmm who knows?

So since today I really need a hug, I'm going to make sure to give a few myself. Maybe I'll get a bone crunching Squishy Squeeze back.

No comments: