Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, October 09, 2006

Night Owl...sooo Busted!!

Last night's email to the MB at 2 am.
Okay so now I'm really going to bed. I've watched 2 Law & Orders and a movie that was more than a little strange, mounted 3 sets of stamps, organized my Qkutz and taken out the garbage. I even made 3 cards
I was such an IDIOT for staying up all night!!! I got so busted!! should have never checked in on the puter ended up playing Jeoprady for about 2 more hours.
I figured I was already up I'll just go to the pool for a swim and relax since the pool opens at 5 am. Completely forgot about the Frog's 8:00am appointment for PT.
I got home all relaxed, finally ready for bed and the phone rings "Where are you? I knocked and knocked now I'm at Mickey Dee's " Have to unlock the door and let Frank in after his stop ......good news is he brought breakfast for the Frog with him.
So I went downstairs to bed but then his shower aide shows another "Newbie" and just as I'm drifting off I get the whole where's this that and the other.
I think I've managed about 1/2 hour sleep in the last 36 hours. I'm putting dinner in and when it starts to burn I figure the smoke alarm will wake me up so I can feed the Frog still watch Heroes

No comments: