Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm Late I'm Late!!

Life seems to have been a series of rushing round and going crazy with long pauses between that never seem to last long enough to actually accomplish anything.
I've finally gotten do tired of being itchy & scratchy both. Since I'm out of ointment I broke down, called and got a refferral to the dermatoligst. The creepy mange remains and keeps growing my entire left leg and most of my right and new leisons are appearing on my right arm and my back which is totally the absolute worst.
Cami & Sarah came and played with me tonite in the S-crap room. turned up the fire and got a few things done for Saturday's Open House. Janette brought over her bouncy Santa so that will be really cute.
It's snowing outside now.
I'm so not ready for it to be cold yet. Fall barely even showed up it seems.
Yet here I am listening to the cars barreling down the hill and spinning out of control as they hit the tracks too fast on the slick roads. The Frog has his treatment tommorrow but, IF it's really nasty I may put it off til next week. I totally messed my knee up yesterday but good. It barely holds me I hope I'll be oaky transferring him.
Phone just rang...so nice to answer while online Cami & Ben made it home safe and sound. I love having her so much closer and being a part of SIU. She enjoys it soo much and is really growing much more confident in her SB designs since she's participating by jumping in with both feet into swaps and challenges.

No comments: