Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm in Trouble

So there I am reading Stacy's blog about fun stuff and I see this
http://www.quickutz.com/magpie.asp?CartId=&Show=new&selProduct=Magpie&FSCat=204
since I am
1 a total sucker for cubbies of any kind and
2 hopelessly devoted to the incredibly lovely and girlyness of Pink
plus the cubbie is only $30.00 and the Zipper binders are $24 besides which How COOL are the little suitcases? and you get 3 for $10.00 Oh so Fun!!
Then I see this
http://www.quickutz.com/revolution.asp?CartId=&Show=new&selProduct=Revolution
with it's accompanying array of fonts ( love the swirly & curly) and shapes.......get a load of the hard to find, perfect little library pocket and the funky flowers. But since I have my very pink Zippymate and have finally figured out how to get it to work for me most every time. I will not get the Revolution. I will not, will not get it.

But I'm still Toast.


On the other hand my room is really shaping up. I'm the envy of the neighbourhood. My RS pres came today with her little ones to invite me to RS board meeting and to a CTMH workshop she and Carrie are givng. I showed her my best CTMH toy........ their flip around stapler. The kids were excited. Especially when I offered them candy leftover from the crop on Friday. I got so much done then. C and Ben stayed over and when played til 5am. I think H left about 4:15, S and her friend Kim lasted til almost 2am. Lots of fun was had by all!
Chloe's costume that I got her didn't fit though So I quickly made her a different one. She likes it. It has Frogs and Wizards on it!
We had a baby shower for our niece K yesterday. I made her open my gift first since I'd left the Frog in bed asleep at home. She loved it. Then I gave H a matching page for little Carter's book. So fun!

No comments: