Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, October 06, 2006

My Meet Me Experiment

When was the last time you shaved your legs? Wenesday
What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?Just waking up...
What were you doing 15 minutes ago? reading my email
Are you any good at math? Not really but after 5 years at Discover Card I can explain interest rates like a pro
What did you wear to your prom? My one and only "store bought" fancy dance dress...... a Peachy Pink empire style dress with short sleeves
Do you have any famous ancestors? Only a couple that I know of that other people would know too
Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? No

Last thing received in the mail? Country Living magazine
How many different beverages have you drunk today?Water & V-8
Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?Yes
What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? Oh goodness, there have been too many to count......probably wisdom teeth, I had all 4 pulled at once :(
What is out your back door? yard and then Highway
Any plans for Friday night?A whole bunch of nothing!
Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas? Yes
Do you re-use towels after you shower? I don't understand the question
What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? I don't really like food that moves on me, Strawberry I guess.
Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?Nope
Where do you keep your change? In the ashtray
When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? At a class a few months ago there was about 40 people there
What kind of winter coat do you have? Navy Blue Parka & a Black wool Dress coat
What was the weather like on your graduation day? Very Hot from what I can recollect
Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? closed

No comments: