Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fall Back


Here we are at standard time again. Funny but I certainly don't feel like I got an extra hour of sleep last night. the Frog on the other hand has slept all day long and is still asleep now. I have to make this a quick post since Desperate Houswives is just starting.
It's such a goofy show. So glad people don't act that way in real life... we tend to have enough dumb issues without adding to the mix. Of course the neighbourhood here probalby has enough oddball things to maka a pretty good TV drama but I don't think we could last 5 episodes let alone season after season. We'd get cancelled for sure.
Yesterday was Teri's and I's Open House & Boutique. I did okay and had a few sales. Almost ran out of flyers. Only 1 person of the 70 emails I sent and 40 flyers I mailed came. I guess that's par for the course for me. LOL
Teri had quite a few friends turn up and I think everyone got something from her...even me.LOL She worked so hard on it and made so much yummy food. She even sent us home with some and the Frog gobbled it all up for his dinner. LOL Janette was thrilled to get the drink dispenser that HI is out of now for all her help.
Note to Self...get the recipe for the Chicken Curry Dip.

No comments: