Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Today I am a Terrorist


So yesterday I was on liquids all day. Who's bright Idea was that I'd like to know? Labor Day BBQ and all.......So Not Fun!!
Today I look like some sort of Suicide Bomber with this thing strappped around me. A big black belt with supsenders and a computer thingy that is following the progress of little camera capsule they made me swallow. Which was not all that easy to swallow. It's about 3/4" by 1" and it blinks.
I don't know about you but I don't like food that moves, ie Jello nor do I think swallowing things that blink should be on anyone's diet for the day.
What if I blow Up?
What would happen if I just showed up at the airport?
That could be interesting....hmmmm..... Nope better not I don't feel good enough to get tackled by anyone. Plus they'd most likely make me pay for the whole machine and my insurance co-pay was bad enough. I'll have to take and post a picture I look ridiculous!!

No comments: