Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, September 29, 2006

Confessions of a Mad Scrapper

I do freely admitt that I suffer greatly from Accum-u-late-is More-is and I NEED nothing. but I went to the Making Memories Warehouse Sale anyway...it's those 4 little letters. SALE
I just went because I didn't want to watch the Frog getting his IV.
I mean after all is there anything more boring?? Except maybe getting one yourself.
So there I was hoping to score a cute Album or some fun accents....to my credit I did not buy 1 single sheet of paper.
One minute it was same old same old been there got that. Then next I looked, I had a full box of stuff so I booked it over to the counter, checked out and got the hell out of Dodge...or in this case Centerville. Then what did I do you ask.......especially after my last disasterous visit to the same sale last spring?
Yup you guessed it I stopped at the Memories Outlet Store and spent more on a QK bobbin spool and a new Frog. But I did get Kris a cute Baby book.

No comments: