Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Fun Trip out of the Bog


So since I didn't post at all while I was gone I thoug I should take a minute to report on my trip up to Boise.
I left Thursday and when I got to the Southwest counter at the airport the line was so long I went back outside and checked my bags in with the SkyCap. something I've never done but it was so nice it was worth the $5 bucks I gave him since I had no $1's.
Getting thru Security wasn't too bad since I wasn't carrying anything contraband in my carryon. I'd talked with G and he'd said no to take any lotions or even lipgloss but to check it. So I did. What he didn't tell me was that they had people taking off their clothes and shoes B4 going thru the detectors. So that was sort of funny! all the jackets, hats and shoes getting scanned along with laptops and carry on's. The guy in front of me had holes in his socks.
Then I stood in line forever at the gate. My plane left about 1/2 late but we had a funny flight attendant that did the speil really cute just to see if we were paying attention. I got the window seat so that was cool trying to figure out where we were.
Poor Little Em was completely asleep after Little Sis circled the airport for 45 minutes that she was really disoreinted when she woke up. She asked where was the Frog and if we were going to see the Elves and Baby Jesus. We finally figured out that she thought she'd come to SLC to see me, rather than the other way round like last time...when i took her out to Gardner Village and Temple Square at Christmas. LOL
We had nice dinner at Sizzler, where she totally embarrassed us all by announcing loudly that she'd farted to the waitress not once but 2 or 3 times. Oh to be 3 again!
Em and I had a slumber party in her room that night and H couldn't come. We sang songs & danced to Augustus Gloop song. We talked about Boys, Lipgloss and Clothes cuz that's what the big girls did at Hi's sleepover a few weeks ago. LOL
Boys: she knows 10er more than Heidi. Lip Gloss: that didn't last long she said she was too little to wear lipgloss, let's talk about movies instead. She likes the Grinch better than Charlie Brown. Clothes: she only likes cute clothes but when she's hot, she says she just doesn't wear any. Being 3 must be sooo much fun!!

There was more but I fell asleep first. Good thing she doesn't yet know about putting the first to fall asleep's bra in the freezer!!!

Friday Little Sis had no day care going so we left the kids to home and went to the ChatterBox Warehouse sale! Then out to Lunch with G at a Mexican buffet. When we got home. She spread out her Haul on her bed and it covered the entire King sized Bed!! I was too scareyed to spread out mine......I'd spent $37 more than she did! But then I ended up taking almost everything out of the packaging anyway so I could fit it into my 1/2 MT suitcases for the trip home. LOL
I learned so much during the Technique book day on Saturday that I'm in total awe of the talent that so many of my fellow SU! demonstrators have. I finally met Janae in person (she's my upline) and we worked our butts off to get each of the 30 pages finished. C and I figured we had about 6 minutes per technique....so when I teach it I'm going to do only 4 or 5 in a 2 hour class. We ended up finishing a bunch of stuff up at home tht night like setting eyelets and things.
Sunday we lazyed about and watched Fun with Dick and Jane, then went to the outlet mall where I got some fun stuff for me and great Bday Gifts for Little Brother perfect for him. Then I flew home Monday on the same flight as G and he brought me home. Three whole days out of the Bog and the Frog was still alive thanks to the Frog Sitters....also worth every penny!

No comments: