Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Craig's List Version 2

So this is my new sofa. Note that the photo was NOT taken at my house.
I'm totally in love with Craig's List!!
I saw it on Monday at Little Sis's B4 I left to come home and fired off an email to see if it was even still available and after my plane landed and I got re-settled in and made sure the Frog was still alive.
There it was a reply saying yes it was, but they wanted to be clear that they were firm on the price. Okay by me it was about 10% of what it is currently selling for at the store. So for $225 and $40 for last weeks chairs and some Rit Dye I 've got a completely new living room.
The best part is that the end tables I got at the Margaritaville yard sale last summer for $20 have sort of the same pattern carved into them as the sofa fabric. So maybe I'll be re-staining them to match the deep cherry wood on the sofa.
Actually the only thing that really stands out is the white Pyramid shelf so guess where it's going? that's right Up on Craig's List!!

No comments: