Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Love is in the Air

I've been to two weddings in two days. Last night it was for two kids in the neighnourhood who have been waiting along time. Alisha is very young, she just graduated High School in June.......maybe I'm just very old though. After all I graduated in May and was married that December, plus I didn't grow up with the Frog around most of my life. Wade has been so cute about getting married, very protective of her. She looked beautiful! and they kept things simple and elegant at their reception.
When we first moved here he was in my Primary class at church along with his sister Arica. Their brother John Jr was in the other class because they didn't want all 3 of the triplets together. Well it happened alot anyway because the other teacher was always sick. Now all my Valiant B's are married except Arica. Some are even having their first children. I am old. It was good to see John Jr in his dress greens, he looked so nice, he even wears a little bit different cap because of some special training he is getting in the Army. I hope that he stays out of harms way but the way he talked he will probably be seeing a lot of sand in his future.
Tonite's reception was very different! Our dear friends Shauna and Rusty married off their youngest daughter Amber. It was quite a party! If you went away hungry it was your own fault. The DJ was very good I need to get his name to recommend him. I got there a bit late and like Lacey's wedding last year it was outside in the yard. No rain, but it was very chilly. When it came time for the Daddy & Daughter dance Rusty was rubbing her arms to keep her warm since her beautiful gown was strapless. Someone finally went in the house and got her a sweater! I thnk alot of folks were dancing just to keep warm.
so the removing of the garter and the bouquet toss pictures she doen't have her teeth chattering LOL
Amanda and Darlene made the trip up to both receptions and it was good to catch up with them. A is planning on a mission in January and JD will be going sometime in November so they will have both kids out at the same time. Talk about the MT nest syndrome!! but when I came home and told the Frog he was very excited about it for them.

No comments: