Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Resolutions

I'm not one to make alot of New Year's Resolutions. I usually start "NEW" in July...my birthday or September....something to do with a new school year. In fact I don't remember the last year I made a New Years Resoultion, though I do recall that I have managed to keep them.
They were
1. give a smile to someone everyday and
2. to always wear my seatbelt.

So this year I've been doing a bit of thinking and this is what I have come up with for my new list of Improvements
1. I will not eat Brussel Sprouts no matter how tasty others think they are.
2. I will walk Lucy at least 6 times every week
3. I will keep my gas tank above the 1/3 mark at all times so as to hasten my fast getaway should the need arise
4. I won't mean mug slow checkers at the Grocery store. Instead I will loudly sing along with the PA system and get others to join in.
5. I will put on a bra whenever I leave the house.....no need to scare children and small animals with my bodacious boobies. Exceptions only for trips to the mailbox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your resolutions you made me laugh out loud love ya vicky!!

Candice said...

LOL! I love you Vicky! I can always count on you for a good laugh! Hugs!

Jeanette said...

Count me in on the "I Love Vicky" list!

Your resolutions crack me up. Love the braless one!

And can I have all your Brussel Sprouts? They are my fave!