Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Resolutions

I thought of even more areas of improvement last night. Not that I really NEED to improve anything. After all it's just Moi and Mary P. that everyone wants to be. You know......Practically Perfect in Every Way.
However this is always a question we seem to ask alot this time of year so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon to self-improvement.
Since this years YW/YM theme is 1 Timothy 4:12 "Be thou an example...." I've decided to really work on my words and conversations and tackle my profanity problem this year. I'm pretty sure I'm intelligent enough to tell someone they are a total idiot without actually coming right out and calling them a Freaking Dumbass. I can borrow the many great ways of doing this from one of my favourite sites
I can for instance politely ask "Can you shift gears? or are you stuck in Stupid." Or use another great phrase "But if I agreed with you we'd both be wrong"
So dear readers if you think of any minor improvements that I need, please feel free to make a sugestion or two. Just keep in mind that "I used to Care but my give a Damn is Busted"

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

LMBO Dumbass is totally my word of choice! I really need to stop saying it to my kids though, so maybe I will join you on this quest for classier language.

Loved the shifting gears one, I think that may be my new fave!

janalee said...

*giggle* I like Shakespeare, if you're looking for truly pungent insults. For example:
"barnacle", "canker blossom", "clotpole", "foot-licker" ... [you could go for the whole shakespeare insult kit at
http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/shake_rule.html ]
:)Love your other resolutions :)

Anonymous said...

I have a potty mouth myself :( I too need to work on this so Im in it with ya vicky!! My favorite wanna be is shut the front door! when im talking to someone and im shocked about what they said that's what i say lol. I know im a dork!