Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Nobel Prize Awaits

Another hour and the year 2008 will be over.
Strange isn't it? How slowly the time drags by when we are children but races by faster and faster every year that we are adults. I've been pondering this for a while now and I think I may have the answer figured out. Imagine that........One of Life's Greatest Mysteries solved by little old me!!
I'm sure to get the Nobel Prize for this brilliant school of thought. All of you will need to spread the word for me of course after all I don't think you can nominate yourself, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility....I could win it could happen.
So here it is...wit and wisdom for the ages straight from the mind of me and my little brain to you dear reader.
It's simple really
The older we are, the more people we come into contact with. So the longer we live the more friends we make and when they are gone the more people we miss. God makes the time fly on purpose so the waiting to see them again isn't completely unbearable.
Did I mention it was 2 years today that the Frog left?

2 comments:

janalee said...

I agree w/you on how quickly time passes as we get older. :)I like your explanation for it.

Unknown said...

By golly I think your right. I hope you had a good week. I am back early and I'm excited to hear your lesson :)