Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Reason for the Season

http://www.onesolitarylifemovie.com/

This is so beautiful. My friend Vickie sent it to me. What a wonderful way to start out a Sunday morning. Makes me feel very tender hearted. In part because memories of the Frog have been very close to me all week. I've heard from a ton of people who have seen his Christmas tree this past week.
Old friends and past ward family members have called off and on all week. You just don't realize how many lives you touch while schleping and slogging thru your own.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hi Vicky,
I went to see your tree last night and it is beautiful! What a wonderful tribute to Stephen! He was an awesome man, and you are a wonderful lady! I am honored to be your friend! Love ya!

Unknown said...

That was very beautiful thanks for sharing!