Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Crop Talk

I went out scrapping again last night and had alot of fun! We kept calling it "Almost a Crop" and that's what it turned out to be. There were only 3 of us there and yet we had a ball! Thanks so much to T for hosting it! We just gabbed and talked and played and ate. I think K was the only one of us who really got pages done but we sure had fun!

I think I just stumble thru life from one crop to the next sometimes. but that's okay. Lucky for me the Frog seems to understand what I really need... time and space away or I go nuts.

We are currently watching him closely because of an infection right now and unfortunately things don't seem to be resolving themselves with antibiotics and pain meds. So yippee for me at least 2 trips to the hospital this week. Yuck! I was teasing him agian that he's the worst husband I've ever had....not to mention the only one. LOL But you just gotta love someone who is such a goof.



No comments: