Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, June 02, 2006

Chloe's Closet

I've been so busy no time to post but I'm so excited. I get to go play today and tommorrow with my SIU gals for a Scrapbook weekend. This will most likely be the only break I get this summer so I've been looking forward to it for months! We had such a fun time yesterday that the Frog better not complain at all about me leaving either.

Went to Mc Grath's for lunch after his clinic visit where he ended up eating most of my lunch too. (note to self...never go to the restroom B4 ordering again) Apparently he told the waitress what he wanted, then proceeded to tell her I like everything! I do. She suggested the Seafood combo which he said sounded good and that's what I got. Unfortunatly everything was battered and fried. I ate the stuff with cornmeal but gave him everything else and since it was all on the same plate got a little cross contamination thing going there. Not too fun a night for me! but he did do the red potatoes instead of fries and coleslaw which was the best I've had dining out.

Then we walked along the Gateway to Build a Bear to get a swimming suit for Chloe. He is worse than I am! It was so funny to see him looking hard at everything then choosing between stuff by saying, " Chloe will like this one better" One of the guys that worked there told him that if Chloe didn't like stuff she could exchange it, thinking we were buying for a "real little girl!" S laughed and told him "Chloe is my wife's bear!" by the time we left Chloe had gotten new shoes, swimsuit, PJ's with a robe, another outfit for summer, beach chair, beach tote, new hair ribbons and pantywears! She's not Spoiled a bit!

It was another really special glimpse into what a great Father he would have been to our kids if only things had worked out a bit differently. What a guy! When he asked me what I wanted for my Birthday next month I just told him I was preety sure I already had my present.......but I'm soo putting down a new Friend for Chloe on my Santa letter to see what he comes up with!! LOL

No comments: