Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Croppin' with Chloe





So there we were about 35 women from 4 pm Friday to midnight Saturday night. Chatting, snacking and scrappin'. What fun! What a much needed Break for me! I played. Chloe got her picture taken with everyone there at least once. She had 4 different outfits to sort of mix it up. Her Pink Fun day shorts, Her nightie and robe after 11 pm, her cute bikini with wrap the next day and then at 7pm her last change into her TinkerBelle outfit that came in the mail with instructions that she wear it to the Anniversary Crop. Still no one claimed to have sent it.

She and Tracy won raffle prizes of stickers, Blane won some paper. Caralee and I nothin'. But I did get the items I really wanted at the Auction and betwen that and the raffle we raised almost $1600.00 for Jenny and her family while she goes thru Chemo and Radiation to try and help with meals and cleaning and stuff.

It was so awesome to see the variety of things that were donated to help raise the funds. So pretty and so much work....booties and baby stuff, page kits and hotel passes. fun time and I got stuff done! Chloe made alot of new friends and I put faces to names on the computer screen.

No comments: