Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Monday, November 15, 2010

Warning Warning Warning

Continued refusal to behave in a manner that pleases me will result in my unhappiness. This warning applies to people I love, friends, neighbours, relatives, strangers who wander through my personal narrative and folks in faraway lands whose thoughtless actions cause me to become upset when I read the newspaper in the morning. As of this notice, all behavior will be required to pass a NWTAV test (“How will this affect Vicky?”). Failure to do so will result in me having a bad day. And nobody wants that right? Thank you for your consideration. You may now return to your regularly scheduled activities.
Brought to you by Chuck Lorre Productions,#313 (edited for content)
I LOVE Chuck Lorre!! He has the funniest, freakiest notes which they call Vanity Cards at the end of his television shows. They only appear for the briefest of moments so to read them you must be super quick with the pause button. He spouts off about some of the most hilarious things. His writing style is a lot like my BIL’s. I was so sad when he quit writing his blog but since his and Baby Sis’s kid wasn’t the demon spawn E had predicted he would be, I totally understand. Still I miss The Insensitive Father Blog…….
but I digress sooo back to Chuck…….
The quote from above was one of the Vanity Cards on the Mike & Molly show tonight which I didn’t watch but the DVR caught it when it tuned in to record Hawaii Five O. I’ve also caught them on The Big Bang Theory, those tend to be a little longer and sometimes are a little Blue language wise but they are always entertaining.

No comments: