Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I’m Becoming a Gleek

I totally love this show!! I hate that it’s on the same time as NCIS and Dancing With the Stars. Thank Goodness I have a DVR! I loved being in Swing Choir and Concert Choir in HS.

Due in a large part to Mr. David Wright the choir director. The poor guy was straight out of college about 23 and seriously cute. Like Matthew McConoughey cute! I was 15 and had a monster crush on him.

Our town wasn't much bigger than a pimple so there was the Pizza Bowl, Golden Harvest Lounge, Odom's Tavern or the truck stop to eat out at so he came to dinner at my house quite a few times. My dad taught at the Jr High with him so anytime we had a concert, dress rehearsal or play performance after school Mr. Wright came to dinner. Those dinners were a combination of the some of the coolest and most embarrassing moments of my life ever.

Ask your kids before having their teachers as friends. LOL

No comments: