Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Iron Rod

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562
Here I am at the 'puter working on the talk I will be giving in Sacrament Meeting tommorrow. No idea how it's all going to work out.... and this link comes to my attention. It gives a whole new perspective to Holding to the Rod.
It's the crumbling of the path leading evr upwards that got me. Stray just a bit and there you are in a whole world full of trouble. All it needs is the big building with all those who go the way of the world hanging out the windows jeering at those who love the Lord and try always to follow in his footsteps.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

You're lucky to come on it so late, I have been a worrier my whole life, got my first ulcer when I was about ten LOL

Sorry you are worried though and you can unload your little pea brain here =0) We'll listen to ya!

PS I am going to try to come see you after school tomorrow if I can get there fast enough to bring you some flower money.