Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Smiles for Myles

My dear friend lost her darling little boy the other day. He was asleep in the car and she was distracted by other things from bringing him inside to finish his nap in the crib. When she realized that he wasn't inside but still in the car, it was too late and his little body had overheated and he was already gone. My heart hurts so very much for her. She is a remarkable woman and a fabulous mother to all of her children but this loss has hit her terribly hard. Even worse her husband wasgone on business and she had to call him and tell him what had happened. The really weird thing was.....it wasn't even that hot outside. You always here this happens in some hot climate like Phoenix or Vegas, not Salt Lake where it was literally the first nice weather all month.
I am amazed at the love and the support from all our scrapping buddies. I had offered to do the flowers because I love her so very much and posted to our MB's about it. These gracious ladies sent enough money so that not only are the flowers from us scrappers covered but also those expenses of the family are taken care of as well. I knew I could count on them. I'm proud to say they are my friends.

No comments: