Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Don't Eat Pete!!!

It seemed to be a big success. We had our Primary Presentation at church on Sunday morning. The music from the kids was wonderful and Cheri did a fabulous job in mixing it up so the meaning of the songs really shown thru. Sister Charlotte came with a Primary Genral Board member and they both liked it alot.
I spent most of the night before making up bookmarks to go with the kids Good Job candy treat. I also was assigned to play a game with the kids. Thanls to Middle Sis Jacq for suggesting
Don't Eat Pete.
The kids had alot of fun and one little fellow asked if he could take home the paper to use at his own FHE. Thenhe came round wanting some M& M's because he said I didn't need them cuz I was already fat ! LOL What would you do? I gave him the candy ....didn't want to be both fat and a hogg LOL

1 comment:

Djinni said...

My kids loved the game! However I don't comprehend how to play it. Maybe you can come over for FHE sometime and we will play it. We are always looking for a new game to play.