Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Wenesday Letters

This morning I'm reading a book called The Wenesday Letters It's very good I highly recommend it even though I haven't yet finished it. Anyway there I was reading along and the at the end of the chapter is this line...."Now I know why the Lord took his day off on Sunday. That must be the day he personally greets his favourites."
It seemed to totally take me by surprise since the very moment I read the lines I was struck with the thought that the Frog passed away on a Sunday. Then the tears came, and I knew it was true.
Then I wondered if that isn't a bit true of his send off's as well. Baby Sis was born on a Sunday. All her life she has been the perfect description of the Sunday's Child in the poem......."the child born on the Sabbath Day is bonnie and blithe and good and gay." I know she is one of God's favourites.
So now I'm wondering....
AM I?
Then I realized that I AM.

1 comment:

janalee said...

:) What a wonderful thought! I was just thinking of you, and wondering how you were doing. I've missed you!