Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Itchy Bitch

I could totally have my own Itchy and Scratchy show on the Simpsons!
I'm red and blotchy. I have itchy spots in places I didn't even know I had. I got out the spaghetti fork to use as a back scratcher for those spotst that I couldn't reach, even my tongue and armpits itch.
I've drowned my poor squatty itchy body in bath oil....didn't help... just makes the tub slippery.
I've tried an oatmeal bath....didn't help ...just clogged the drain up.
I re-filled the water softner with salt...didn't help....just made it easier to see the snow storm of dry dead skin floating on the greasey water.
I tried some cream....didn't help....well it did make me smell a bit better.
Finally I gave up and called the Dr. Most of this started last week when we upped the dose of one of my medicines. but according to him that isn't the cause so I went to my PC Dr who took one look and said I needed to be in hospital!! No insurance??? I don't think so...
So for now I'm back on steriods.
I wonder if it will cause me to have Roid Rage??
The itch is back AAARrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

3 comments:

janalee said...

Oh, nasty. I *hate* itches, especially the ones I can't reach. Have you tried sandpaper? Okay, maybe that's a bad idea...

Unknown said...

oh Janalee that is funny! Sorry for your itching sweetie. Try some stuff called Pramagel, not only does it stop itching it is really "cooling".

Unknown said...

Sorry for your itchies! I get shingles and use this stuff called "Pramagel" so I am sending some your way tomorrow.