Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Revenge Is Sweet

I know I truly shouldn't be laughing about this but it is just way too funny. I might of posted about this particular headache last fall. Anyway there is a cute thread going on over at 2Peas message board about weddings and I popped in a couple of times. So here's the story one gal was complaining about her SIL holding her wedding luncheon in the food court at the local mall and how terribly embarrassed she was. I just had to share this story with them.

{Oh Monkey Girl I feel your " food court" embarrassment and raise you one Bridezilla from a few months ago who got exactly what she richly deserved. Her darling SIL C who does my hair referred her to me for all the flowers...not consulting or referrals just flowers. Anyway the Bride must have had 10 different "test runs" of her hair alone before the wedding and C was getting a bit upset about alot of unpaid hours of styling. Everything had to be perfect and just so and of course it rarely ever is. This little gal was micro-managing absolutely everything and driving me......doing only her flowers....to the point of distraction.

So after posting on the MB earlier I went in and got my hair done. Of course she comes up in conversation because of all the drama and C tells me that SIL is now wearing her hair extremely short because her beautiful gorgeous too expensive even though it was a rental "just had to have it" veil had not only been in her way through most of the reception it had given her Head Lice!! LOL }

I can't stop laughing. According to C it cost her SIL more than the price of a perfectly pretty brand new veil to rent this one and it wasn't even that pretty it just had " real gems " in the Tiara part. I haven't quit laughing over it all afternoon. Giving the Groom Lice on your honeymoon has to rate up there in weddings doomed B4 they start don't ya think?

No comments: