Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Craig's List Score!



How fun is Craig's List!! I totally love it and am completely addicted to shopping there!
I just scored a clawfoot bath tub. Totally way heavy it's an old antique cast iron one but is in pretty good shape all it needs is a good cleaning, some feet and the faucet and drain stuff which unfortuantely WILL BE more than the tub, but I'm so doing a little Happy Dance anyway! They even delivered it to me. So much better!
The same size tub retails new for over $1500.00. It's so big & heavy it may need to go into the MB rather than downstairs which is fine that's where I'd use it most anyway. It's deep and slanty backed and I'm in love! And if it doesn't work out I'll sell it on Craig's list but I just saved $1420.00 on my dream tub!! Woo Hoo! In your eye eBay!!

1 comment:

janalee said...

Oh I am so jealous, thinking about the long soaks you can enjoy in that tub. *sigh*