Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Croppin' Round the Clock

So I haven't yet decided if I'm incredibly stupid or terribly in need of human contact. I woke Friday planning to take a nap sometime b4 I left to go cropping that afternoon. Totally did not happen. Instead I blithely went my way anyway sans nap. Fast forward 36 hours into the overnight crop to celebrate National Scrapbook Day.
Still no nap but also no drugs. Patty sent daughter Janues home and she got me a couple of avandament so I wasn't completely loopy. Never again!
A couple of days and nights does are now packed in my purse.The funny thing was I didn't really miss the dose til about 1 or 2 pm. Then I really got a bit loopy.
So I've decided I'm much to friggin' old for this crap. Last weekend up at the cabin I hardly slept but that was okay since I knew there was a bed just a few steps away. This time I was aways from home and even though I made it back okay it was through no small effort on my part. Of course then I got a few phone calls so I still didn't make it to bed til close to midnight. I talk too damn much anyway but a lack of sleep sure gives me diarherra of the mouth. So to any of my fellow SIU scrappers I apoligize for any of my remarks that may have offended.
I did get a ton of stuff done and actually used photos and got a bit of journaling done too. I think I have caught up to my own personal goals quite nicely.

No comments: