Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, May 17, 2007

In the Thick of Things

I've not posted for a bit. Bad me Bad Bad!

I've been so busy that I can't take the time as often. That's a good thing I suppose.

Keeping Busy Keeping Busy KWIM?

It's looking more and more that I won't be up to much visiting as I planned this summer but then again things may work out.

Gas is up over $3.10 a gallon so I'm still madly inlove with my cutey Smurf-Mobile. I even found a couple online groups for FIT owners. One is all about Car Guy stuff. The other just started up so we'll see how it goes. It's nice to know that I'm not the only owner that really wants an armrest too.

Last week I totally exhausted myself doing a few wedding flowers. It turned out very pretty but now I really HATE Lilies!! I purposely picked up the flowers a couple of days early and the stupid lilies would not open. Of course there were still a couple of very stubborn hold-outs that got left here at home and they look fabulous now......a week late!!!!!! Damn Stargazers. Of course that same day I also did a few corsages and bouts for Prom. but I just traded weeding the yard for the kids who needed them and it's already looking much better.

No For Sale By Neighbour signs for me!

Bridget came over last night and we went over what she would like for her big day next month. I love Brides who leave it all up to me! They tell me their colours and a few favourite flowers and off I go to make it pretty. It's the best. For such young kids she and Brandon really have it on the ball

No comments: