Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I Get IT!!!

So for how long have I drooled and even slobbered over my dream scraprooms posted on 2peas? filled with things from Pottery Barn, Ikea and Crate and Barrel.
I finally get it.
I have a new store to love! Meaning of course that I braved the mob and went look shopping at Ikea's grand opening yesterday. I wandered round for hours til I just almost couldn't walk back to the car. the Big Big Blue is going to be seeing a bunch of me. I'm very impressed anyway. i went and didn't buy a thing at all. LOL
The lines were so long I just jotted down item numbers of stuff I'd like to get in a few weeks once all the hullabaloo dies down. On the news they showed a line clear round the building and I guess traffic was really congested. Little Sis even had friends bring a big Uhaul down to buy stuff.
I ran into one gal in a yellow shirt tht said "Temporary Help don't ask me any hard questions" You've got to love a company that does that! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

janalee said...

you and me both- I'm not going near that store for another 2 weeks, but I have a shopping list already ;)