Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, January 26, 2007

What's a Blog?



Today my SIL asked me what is a blog?

The deep dark innermost sercrets of the human soul?

The random meanderings of a crazed and sleep deprived mind?

The truth as I see it?

The life, times and adventures of a mad scrapper?

Me, Myself and I warts and all?

All of the above....

My album of life...My scrapbooks are a story in pictures, so I guess my blog is a picture of me only in words. Whatever....

Since I know only a few people actually have the address, my blog is my 5 minute scrap of time where I jot my comings, goings and what's going on in my little neck of the woods.


Right now there is a skunk walking aross the snow in my back yard being stalked by a neighbourhood cat. The cat thinks he is being terribly sneaky. Little does he know that Granfather Skunk is ever so much smarter. His family has lived in the barpit almost since we moved in 12 years ago.

Luckily most of them are too dumb to live, ( must be in-breeding). They cross the road and get squished in a huge pile of stinky goo by the cars driving by too fast. But some, like Grandfather Skunk are too sly and too wise in the ways of the world to get caught. Especailly not by a cat that is too stupid to know not to stalk a skunk.

PHEWWW!!!

ROTFLMAO!!! No open windows for this house tonite!!


No comments: