Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Friday, January 12, 2007

1 week ago

I've made it through One whole week since we buried my beloved Frog. I don't think I can really count it though since I've had family about most of the time.
Sort of weird. I think it finally hit me yesterday that I didn't have to get home fast for anything. Errands that I used to squish into an hour and drive like a maniac from place to place can now take me hours to complete.
I don't know what I'm suppossed to do with myself now with no one to take care of.
I'm hanging out on the internet a bit.
Sleeping alot.
Reading my scriptures alot and crying a little. Thought I was all cried out a long time ago. How grateful I am that God counts every single tear.
I wonder alot what he is doing there on the other side. Stupid stuff like does he have to get used to not having me around like I have to get used to him being gone?

No comments: