Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sicky ME

I went scrapping with my friends last night. It was alot of fun but I sure didn't feel good for most of the evening. So of course now I have a tremendous cold or flu I never know what to call it. Is it flu when you ache all over, toss your cookies and sneeze and cough alot or is that a common cold?
Either way I feel awful and have spent most of the day in bed. I feel bad csuse I rode down with C and Baby B and she was to stay the night here, but Baby B is just getting over a cold and I don't think she wanted it running through her family again. So she dropped me off and then went on home.
S will probably take my germs home to her kids too. I was sure coughing alot there at the end I did run next door and got some Delsyn but it hasn't worked much magic today.

No comments: