Love, Laughs, Tickles, Teases. Frogs & Jelly Beans

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Starbucks


What is a non-coffee drinking girl doing in Starbucks you may ask? What can she drink? What can she afford?

Well One...there's a Starbucks right inside the door of the new Target. So it isn't like I made a special trip.

Two...... I thought it might help my cold.

Three....I ordered the large which is really the small.

Four.....it tastes heavenly and did soothe my throat.


I was introduced to my new favourite drink a few weeks ago at my friend T's house. Now I'm addicted. I tried making it at home like she did but it doesn't taste the same without the clear caramel syrup.

So like a sheep I stand there and wait for the barista to fufill my dreams

Caramel Apple Cider mmmmmmmmm good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny, I also am addicted to Starbucks but for me it is the bananas and cream frappacino. I also have Gary and Juli addicted. We are going to have to try the caramel apple cider, it sounds yummy.
Jen